We are a certified company in Quality Management.
Our first Quality Certification was given to us on February 7th 2006, complying with the ISO 9001:2008 standards.
In July 2010, we obtained the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series certification (OHSAS 18001:2007), an international standard that defines the requisites related to health systems and occupational safety so as to control risks and improve performance.
In August 2015 we were certified as Operador Económico Certificado (OEC for its acronym in Spanish), which allows us to provide our clients with benefits through simplified costums control procedures and others like:
- Reduction in red and orange revision tracks
- Priority in red and orange revision tracks
- Container verification and Scanning
- Anticipated clearance
As well as:
- Priority in GEX files transactions
- Updated and official list with name and category of the OEC company in the National Costums Directions (DNA by its acronym in Spanish) web page
- Training of certified operators.
This certification guarantees a high level of costums security in all the logistics chain, strengthens bilateral commerce and enhances the use of resources through the concentration of inspections in high risk operators.
Our philosophy lies in working daily in order to consolidate as the ultimate Logistics Company through quality and safety promotion and development.
To learn more about our Management Policy click here.